Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Gondeck's for a Cause

This past weekend, my lovely soon-to-be Gondeck Cousins hosted a beautiful Bridal Shower in my honor. It was nothing short of amazing and I am so blessed to be joining a fabulous family.

You may be asking yourself why I’m writing about my Bridal Shower on my “pet” blog. Well, because my cousins requested that each guest attending bring a donation for the Tri-County Humane Society. How great is that? When I first received my invite and saw that they were requesting donations for the Tri-County Humane Society in my honor, I cried (p.s. I’m a really emotional person). They know me so well that they knew I would love to give back to my favorite place (and where 3/5 of our animals are from). Mind you, all my cousins also have as many animals as I do so my house full of furry children does not take them by surprise but instead we can discuss how many litter boxes we have in our home and what vacuums work best for pet hair. You know, the normal conversations that crazy animal people have. 

Thank you to my wonderful, amazing, soon-to-be cousins (although, I feel like we're already family) for hosting a beautiful shower and thank you to all my cousins and sister-in-laws who donated for a cause that means so much to me. 

I am that much more excited to be a Gondeck! 


No comments:

Post a Comment