Monday, May 18, 2015

Who the heck am I?

You may be asking yourself that question… and to answer that, I am Bethie, a 25 year old animal lover, who lives in Northern Minnesota with my fiancĂ© (Josh), step-son (Deagan), 13 year old German Shepherd/Lab mix, Barnabee, our 1 year old Pit Bull, Deuce and three 1 year old cats, Leo, April and Wilma. I am a full-time Marketing Professional, a part-time jewelry boutique owner, occasional blogger but I’ve been an animal lover since BIRTH! I have grown up with animals my entire life and have had a majority of animals “allowed” within a household and some that haven’t. To give you a better understanding, I’ve had cats, dogs, guinea pigs, hamsters, fish, ducks, a chameleon, snapping turtles, plus a few residents I’ve shared a home with a Burmese Python. I’ve also shared my house with dinner items such as rats, crickets and worms (dinner for the animals of course, not me). Why did I make this Tumblr and why am I sharing my story? I think people could learn a lot from my journey, my way of training, the care I provide for my animals and the unconditional love they receive through the good, the bad and the ugly. I believe animals are family and like humans, deserve the same respect, love and treatment as we should to our peers. So hold on tight and enjoy the ride because you are about to be overloaded with animal compassion.

Enjoy!


P.S. I am not a professional nor have had any schooling in regards to animals. All information will be based on experience. My suggestions, trainings or way of operating may not work for your companion. I am just telling you what makes mine happy and you are more then welcome to give it a shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment